Silence of the North Ellen Burstyn (All Region NTSC Dvd)
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Address / Nearest Location
- Local Collection / Pickup
Ellen Burstyn shines as Olive A. Frederickson, who bravely begins a new life in the rugged wilderness of North Western Canada in 1919. She marries trapper Walter Reamer, "a roamer and a dreamer" (Toni Skerritt), and together they offset the harsh realities of a pioneer existence by raising two daughters. When Walter drowns, Olive is left a widow with an unborn child, forced to fend for herself and her family in a true tale of love, adventure and courage in the tradition of Heartland and the stories of Laura Ingalls Wilder. Based on the eighty-year-old Olive's autobiography, it features Gordon Pinsent as her second husband, John, as well as stunning scenery and a theme song written by Neil Young.
Format DVD (Mod)
This item is a Manufactured-On-Demand release. MOD (DVD-R) All movies are transferred directly to DVD-R disc on a demand basis from original film negative releases, . Most titles previously had a pressed release but have lapsed out of print and are now only available on these re-released MOD discs While all films listed have been remastered to play on high definition equipment, please expect imperfections due to age of source material.
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- Direct Payment (PayPal, Bank Transfer, Direct Debit)
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 2205, New South Wales, Australia
- Ships To
- United States, United Kingdom, Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, the Democratic Republic, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard and Mc Donald Islands, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea (South), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States o, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niuev, Norfolk Island, Northern Ireland, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Rep Of Ireland, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadin, Samoa (Independent), San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sa, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (U.S.), Wallis and Futuna Islands, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Shipping Instructions
Will usually send within 1 business days of receiving cleared payment.
All parcels delivered in Australia include free tracking.
All parcels delivered internationally will be posted standard Airmail with no tracking.
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- In Addition to Imarkets Returns policy, buyer also agrees to our Refund, Returns and Terms and Conditions policies. You must return items in their original packaging and in the same condition as when you received them. Items sent as free post do not qualify for return postage label back from seller, in the event of a faulty item or any return. We offer 30 day returns as standard policy from date of posting item to buyer. Item must be returned to us within that period regardless of filing a return through Imarkets or third party and proff of delivery is required by the way of tracking and insurance. Any item returned to us damaged by postal service or by the buyer, is bourne by the buyer and the claim will be denied. If you don't follow our item condition policy for returns, you may not receive a full refund.