Terms and Conditions - www.games4fun.com
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Terms and Conditions - Pokies Software.
Any product, service, or trade name other than those owned by the owners of the Site that identify a third party as the source thereof may, even if not so indicated, may be the service mark or trademark of that respective entity or individual.
Claims of Copyright Infringement by third parties
All notices to us in regard to potential copyright infringement should include all of the following details:
(a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if a single covers multiple copyrighted works at a single Web site claim, a representative list of such works at that Web site.
(c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the owners of the Site to locate the material.
(d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the owners of the Site to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(e) A statement that the complaining party believes in good faith, that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(f) A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Terms and Conditions - Third Party Fullfillment and Third Party Websites and Services.
(Sunrise Clause 1A)
Defention of Third Party Websites: Any other site not owned or controlled by Games4fun.
Defention of Third Party: Persons or entity not employed by Games4fun.
Defenition of Seller: Service provided by domain owner for goods and services where a commision is taken off the sale of goods.
Defenition of Sub Seller: Persons using the services of the seller to provide goods and services.
Defention of Buyer: Person who engages in a sale or service from the Seller or Sub Seller.
In addition to the Terms and Conditions of third party Websites and services the user agrees to the following:
Gst, Vat, sales tax or customs duties is born by the seller and operator of the repected websites. ( As for Auction Sites Eg: Ebay Inc, the Auction site is responsible. ) ( Domain Owner.) ( Seller )
Buyer agrees items advertised as free post, do not qualify for transit insurance unless insurance is added to the order via additional payment.
Buyer agrees, Third party involment or interference voids warrenty on any goods or services.
Buyer agrees, Third party involment or interference regarding items not as described or items not recieved are automatically cancels sale.
Buyer agrees not to hold The operators and owners of Games4fun to any postal losses, orders not forfilled and any monetary issuies related to any third party websites.
Buyer agrees if in the event the owner of games4fun is required by law to be invovled in any legal dispute with third party issuies the buyer is responsible for any and all legal fees born by games4fun payable in advance. In the event of nonpayment of legal fees the buyer agrees to cancel litigation.
In the event of an issuie with the Buyer and third party website the buyer will refrane from public performce of infomation to social media websites, eg: Facebook Twitter.
(Sunrise Clause 1A) may be updated without notification to its end users.
(Sunrise Clause 1A) Copyright 2015 - 2017